Saturday, June 29, 2013


When I first started this blog a few years back, it was a way to reach out to people who may not have time to read, people who might be looking for ideas on new books to read and to just have fun.  All the while in the back of my head thinking how great it would be if an author or authors found my blog and wanted me to read their book and quite possibly write a review.  That was so farfetched, I really didn’t give it much thought.  We all have dreams that we know will never come true but we dream them anyway.  Well, that dream did come true last week.  I have met some very interesting people on Twitter and some of them are authors that I have not heard of that have books either coming out or have ones already out.  I have since added them to my future reading lists on Goodreads.com.   One author has given me the honor of not only asking me to put a link of his future website for his main character in his new book.  (I will not reveal the title at this time as I am still reading it.) He has also given me the honor of reading this new book; first in a series and wants me to write a review on it.  I was so honored and touched when he asked me I was and still am on cloud nine because of it.  I started this book on Thursday, June 27th and must say I cannot put it down.  I can’t wait to share this book and it’s review in the coming days. 

 
Mystery Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment